Go to EShop -> Plugins -> Payments, then click on os_authnet to edit it
- Authorize.net Mode: Set to Test Mode if you are testing the system and set it to Live Mode when you go live.
- API Login: Enter API Login that you recieve from Authorize.net.
- Transaction Key: Enter Transaction Key that you receive from Authorize.net.
- Payment Fee (Fixed amount): Enter a fixed amount of payment fee.
- Payment Fee (Percentage): Enter a number of percentage of Sub Total as payment fee.
- Minimum Sub Total: Enter the sub total of order must reach to make the Authorize.net to be available as a payment plugin. Leave it 0 if you don't want to use.
- Customer Groups: Choose the customer group(s) to make the Authorize.net to be available with customers from that customer group(s). Don't choose any groups if you don't want to use.
- Tax Class: Choose a tax class for the payment plugin.
- Geo Zone: Choose a geo zone for payment plugin.
Payment Fee = Payment Fee (Fixed amount) + Payment Fee (Percentage) * SubTotal / 100