Go to EShop -> Plugins -> Payments, then click on os_paypal to edit it
- PayPal Mode: Set to Test Mode if you are testing the system and set it to Live Mode when you go live. Please note that if you use Test Mode, you will need to register for a sandbox PayPal account (you could not use your real PayPal account in Test Mode).
- PayPal Email: Enter the Paypal Email associated with your PayPal account.
- Payment Fee (Fixed amount): Enter a fixed amount of payment fee.
- Payment Fee (Percentage): Enter a number of percentage of Sub Total as payment fee.
- Minimum Sub Total: Enter the sub total of order must reach to make the PayPal to be available as a payment plugin. Leave it 0 if you don't want to use.
- Customer Groups: Choose the customer group(s) to make the PayPal to be available with customers from that customer group(s). Don't choose any groups if you don't want to use.
- Tax Class: Choose a tax class for the payment plugin.
- Geo Zone: Choose a geo zone for payment plugin.
Payment Fee = [SubTotal + Payment Fee (Fixed amount)] / [1 - Payment Fee (Percentage) / 100] - SubTotal