Flat Item Shipping
Go to EShop -> Plugins -> Shipping, then click on eshop_flatitem to config Flat Item Shipping plugin.
Flat Item Shipping is a simple shipping method to define the different fixed shipping costs per a product for the different Geo Zones.
- Package fee: If you would like to add a fixed amount as package fee to the shipping cost, enter that amount here. Leave 0 if you do not want to add package fee.
- Min Total: If the total amount reach Min Total, then the Flat Item Shipping will be disabled and the Free Shipping will be available. Leave 0 if you do not want to use it.
Rates: Enter rates here. For example if you have 2 Geo Zones: United States (ID = 1) and International (ID = 2) and you want to have shipping cost $3 for each product in United States, $4.5 for each product in International, then you should enter the following values in 2 lines:
- Payment Methods: Choose corresponding available payment methods when Flat Item Shipping method is chosen. Select all or Un-select all to choose all payment methods.
- Customer Group: Choose the customer group(s) to make the Flat Item Shipping to be available with customers from that customer group(s). Don't choose any groups if you don't want to use.
- Tax Class: Choose a tax class for the shipping plugin. When a tax class is chosen, then the tax will be applied to the shipping cost of shipping method.